Professor Radha Krishna Choudhary (15 February 1921 - 15 March 1985) was a historian, thinker and writer of Bihar. He has contributed to the historical and archaeological studies of Bihar as well as to Maithili literature.
Author of numerous original researches, he taught for many years at Ganesh Dutt College, Begusarai, Bihar. His languages of choice for academic works were Hindi and English, and Maithili for literary works.
- Political History of Japan (1868 - 1947). Bihar Publishers, Patna. 1948. English.
- Maithili Sahityik Nibandhavali. Abhinav Granthagar, Patna. 1950. Maithili.
- Sidhharth. Abhinav Granthagar, Patna. 2 ed. 1952. Hindi.
- Studies in Ancient Indian Law. Motilal Banarsidas, Patna. 1953. English.
- Bihar - The Homeland of Biddhism. Sidharth Press, Patna. 1956. English.
- History of Bihar. Motilal Banarsidas, Patna. 1958. English.
- Select Inscriptions of Bihar. Smt Shanti Devi. 1958. English.
- Mithilak Sankshipt Rajnaitik Itihas. Vaidehi Samiti, Darbhanga. 1961. Maithili.
- Vratyas in Ancient India. Choukhamba Prakashan, Varanasi. 1964. English.
- Prachin Bharat Ka Rajnaitik Evam Sanskritik Itihas (1200 Eisvi Tak). Bharati Bhavan Publishers, Patna. 1967. Hindi.
- Sharaantidha. Maithili Prakashan, Calcutta. 1968. Maithili.
- Vishva Itihas Ki Ruprekha (2 Volumes). Ajanta Press Patna. 1969. Hindi.
- History of Muslim Rule in Tirhut(1207 - 1765). Choukhamba Prakashan, Varanasi. 1970. English.
- Some Aspects of Social and Economic History of Ancient India and Cambodia, Chaukamba Orientalia, Varanasi-Delhi, 1984. English