You can access the database from your own electronic device, from the computer terminal situated at Templation Library or (coming soon) from the reading tablets at your disposal at Templation front desk.
A rich collection of print books is kept at Templation Library. Read at your leisure around the resort. Please remember to return books to the library or the front desk before checking-out.
Due to copyright issues, this service is available to Templation guests only.
We are doing our best to scrupulously credit intellectual and artistic property. Please notify us here for any discrepancy or disambiguation.
SPECIAL THANKS to
- Ms Ky Vipheap at Monument Books
- Ms Suppya Nut, Cambodian Performing Arts researcher
- Ms Daraneth Briand (head of the Center for Khmer Studies Library)
- Ms Marina Pok (For Arts' Sake/Thaddeus Gallery)
- Ms Ravynn Coxen (Sacred Dancers of Angkor)
- Mr Kent Davis at DatASIA
- Mr Im Sokrithy (Apsara Authority)
- Mr Masatoshi Kisaichi (director of IAAMES, Sophia University, Tokyo)
- Mr Dominique Soutif at EFEO
- Mr Un Moninita (Global Heritage Fund Banteay Chhmar)
- Mr Olivier Jeandel at Carnets d'Asie
- The Reyum Institute of Arts and Culture
- The Bophana Center & Archives
Concept and coordination: Bernard Cohen / Logo Design: MAADS Creative Studio / Web Developer: Paul Manem