- Preserving the legacy of print books by a creative and responsible digitization program, respecting original pagination
- Avoid rot links and confusing references in order to agilize further research
- Develop multilingual resources, expand Khmer online resources, help in developing search engines in Khmer language.
Print Books, Facsimiles, Maps, Reproductions
A rich collection of print books is kept at Templation Library. Read at your leisure around the resort. Please remember to return books to the library or the front desk before checking-out.
- We are doing our best to scrupulously credit intellectual and artistic property. Please notify us here for any discrepancy or disambiguation.
- We work within the framework of Creative Commons and other community-approved guidelines for sharing and crediting.
Angkor Database is a nonprofit online resource developed as a Social Responsibility and Community Involvement initiative by Templation Angkor Resort Siem Reap with the support of MAADS-Living Cambodia.
Special thanks for helping in the 2016 launch of the platform to:
- Ms Ky Vipheap at Monument Books
- Ms Suppya Nut, Cambodian Performing Arts researcher
- Ms Daraneth Briand (head of the Center for Khmer Studies Library)
- Ms Marina Pok (Anicca Foundation)
- Ms Ravynn Coxen (Sacred Dancers of Angkor)
- Ms Sakphearoth Kea (Assistant Researcher 2018-2020)
- HRH Sisowath Tesso (Director of the Princess Buppha Devi School)
- Mr Kent Davis at DatASIA
- Mr Im Sokrithy (Apsara Authority)
- Mr Masatoshi Kisaichi (director of IAAMES, Sophia University, Tokyo)
- Mr Dominique Soutif at EFEO
- Mr Un Moninita (Global Heritage Fund Banteay Chhmar)
- Mr Olivier Jeandel at Carnets d'Asie
- The Reyum Institute of Arts and Culture
- The Bophana Center & Archives
Concept and coordination: Bernard Cohen
Web Developer: Paul Manem
Logo Design: MAADS Creative Studio