- Preserving the legacy of print books by a creative and responsible digitization program, respecting original pagination
- Avoid rot links and confusing references in order to agilize further research
- Develop multilingual resources, expand Khmer online resources, help in developing search engines in Khmer language.
Print Books, Facsimiles, Maps, Reproductions
A rich collection of print books is kept at Templation Library. Read at your leisure around the resort. Please remember to return books to the library or the front desk before checking-out.
- We are doing our best to scrupulously credit intellectual and artistic property. Please notify us here for any discrepancy or disambiguation.
- We work within the framework of Creative Commons and other community-approved guidelines for sharing and crediting.
Angkor Database is a nonprofit online resource developed as a Social Responsibility and Community Involvement initiative by Templation Angkor Resort Siem Reap with the support of MAADS-Living Cambodia.
Special thanks for helping in the 2016 launch of the platform to:
- Ms Ky Vipheap at Monument Books
- Ms Chhor Sivleng, head of the Center for Khmer Studies Library
- Ms Suppya Nut, Cambodian Performing Arts researcher
- Ms Daraneth Briand, former head of the Center for Khmer Studies Library
- Ms Kerya Sun, APSARA Authority
- Ms Marina Pok, Director of Anicca Foundation
- Ms Ravynn Coxen, Founder of Sacred Dancers of Angkor
- Ms Sakphearoth Kea (Assistant Researcher 2018-2020)
- HRH Sisowath Tesso, Director of the Princess Buppha Devi School
- Mr Andy Brouwer, Independent Researcher
- Mr Olivier Cunin, Architect, International Consultant to APSARA Authority
- Mr Kent Davis, Founder of DatASIA
- Mr Julio Jeldres, Researcher, Cambodia Royal Biographer
- Mr Im Sokrithy, Apsara Authority Deputy Director, Archaeologist
- Mr Masatoshi Kisaichi, Director of IAAMES, Sophia University, Tokyo
- Mr Dominique Soutif, EFEO Researcher
- Mr Ou Kongkea, APSARA Authority Researcher
- Mr Un Moninita, Global Heritage Fund Banteay Chhmar
- Mr Olivier Jeandel at Carnets d'Asie
- Ms and Mr Marie and Alexis de Suremain, MAADS Founders
- The Reyum Institute of Arts and Culture
- The Bophana Center & Archives
- Templation Angkor Resort
Concept and coordination: Bernard Cohen
Web Creator: Paul Manem
Web Development since 2022: Miranj
Logo Design: MAADS Creative Studio