Bophana Center

Founded in 2006 by internationally-awarded filmmaker Rithy Panh and Ieu Pannakar, Senator, Minister of the Royal Palace, who was in charge of broadcasting and cinema services from 1955 until 1970 in independent Cambodia.

A rich film and audio archive collection, the Bophana Center in Phnom Penh has collected and labeled more than 700 hours of video and audio recordings and welcomed some 240,000 visitors since its opening in 2006.

Listed works