Elizabeth H. Moore
Emeritus Professor, Department of History of Art and Archaeology, School of Arts, University of London, Elizabeth H. Moore has extensively published on the archaeology of Myanmar, Thailand and Cambodia.
Among her books and publications:
- The Pyu Landscape: collected articles. Myanmar: Ministry of Culture.
'Urban Forms and Civic Space in Nineteenth to Early Twentieth Century Bangkok and Rangoon'. Journal of Urban History, (40) 1, 2011, pp 158-177.
'Archaeology of the Shan Plateau, the Bronze to Buddhist Transition'. Contemporary Buddhism, 2009, (10) 10, pp 83-102. 2007.
'Angkor Water Management, Radar Imaging, and the Emergence of Urban Centres in Northern Cambodia'. The Journal of Sophia Asian Studies, (18), pp 39-51, 2000.
'The Gold Coast: Suvannabhumi? Lower Myanmar Walled Sites of the First Millennium A.D.'(with Win, San), Asian Perspectives, (46) 1, 2007, pp 202-232.
- Moore, Elizabeth (2004) 'Interpreting Pyu material culture: Royal chronologies and finger-marked bricks'. Myanmar Historical Research Journal, (13), 2004, pp 1-57.
'Myanmar Inscriptions Found at Angkor' (Than Swe, H.E. and Sokrithy, Im and Moore, Elizabeth (2015). In: Tan, Noel Hidalgo, (ed.), Advancing Southeast Asian Archaeology 2013. Bangkok: SEAMEO-SPAFA, pp 15-17.
'Spaceborne and Airborne Radar at Angkor: Introducing new technology to the ancient site'. In: Wiseman, James and El-Baz, Farouk, (eds.), Remote Sensing in Archaeology. New York: Springer, 2007, pp 185-216.
'Astrology in Burmese Buddhist culture, Decoding an illustrated manuscript from the SOAS Archives'. Orientations, (38) 8, 2012, pp 79-85.
- 'Circular sites at Angkor: a radar scattering model'. (with Freeman, Anthony) The Journal of the Siam Society, (85) Part 1 & 2, pp 107-119.
- Early Landscapes of Myanmar (River Books, 2007).
- 'The Prehistoric Habitation of Angkor'. In: Manguin, Pierre-Yves, (ed.), Southeast Asian Archaeology 1994: Proceedings of the 5th International Conference of the Eurpopean Association of Southeast Asian Archaeologists, Paris 24-28th October 1994. Hull: Centre for Southeast Asian Studies, University of Hull, 1998, pp 27-36.
- 'Ritual continuity and stylistic change in pagoda consecration and renovation'. Proceedings of the Myanmar Two Millenia Conference, December 15-17, 1999. Part 3. Yangon: Universities Historical Research Centre, 2000, pp 156-191.
- 'Stone tools and rings: Neolithic and Bronze Age Change'. Essays in Commemoration of the Golden Jubilee of the Myanmar Historical Commission (1955-2005). Yangon: Ministry of Education, 2005, pp 203-227.
- 'Williams-Hunt Aerial Photograph Collection' (with Lertum, Surat). Muang Boran, (31) 3, 2005, pp 130-138.