Associate Professor at the UIC-Department of Anthropology (Chicago, USA), researcher at the Department of Archaeology, University of Sydney, Australia, Mitch Hendrickson is a landscape archeologist active on various Angkorean sites.
He is the Director of Industries of Angkor Project, Co-Director of the Two Buddhist Towers Project and the Iron and Angkor Project.
- Publications: Roads to and from Angkor
- Publications: Angkor's Roads: an Archaeo-Lexical Approach
- Publications: Jayavarman VII's 'Resthouse Temples'
- Publications: Preliminary Investigation of Iron Production at Preah Khan of Kompong Svay
- Publications: Arteries of Empire
- Publications: Unearthing an Atlantean Myth in Angkor